SANIFAIR GmbH and its affiliated companies (hereinafter collectively reffered to as “Tank & Rast” or „we“), takes the security and protection of your data very seriously. We operate our websites in accordance with applicable data protection law, in particular the provisions of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) and the Telemedia Act (TMG).
By means of this Data Privacy Statement, we would like to inform you of the nature, scope, and purpose of the personal data we collect, use and process in connection with the use of our websites, the legal basis for the processing as well as of the rights to which you are entitled in this regard.
Applicability, Name and Address of the Controller
Operator and controller for the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), other data protection laws applicable in member states of the European Union and other provisions related to data protection of the website www.sanifair.de as well as any other web presences operated by Tank & Rast under other domains, which redirect the user to the web presence available under www.tank.rast.de is:
Local Court of (Amtsgericht) Bonn, HRB 9047
Tel.: 0228 / 922-0
Fax.: 0228 / 922-4110
General Information on Data Processing
Generally, we only collect and use your personal data to the extent necessary to provide our services. Apart from that we only process that personal data which you actively provide to us, e.g. within the course of a registration, by participating in a survey, by filling in forms, by sending e-mails or other inquiries to us, by subscribing to newsletters or by ordering services.
We solely use the personal information provided by you for the performance of a contract or the processing of your inquiries (the legal basis for the processing in this case is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR). For other purposes, such as e.g. consulting, advertising and market analysis, we only use your personal data after having obtained your prior consent (the legal basis for the processing in this case is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR) or if we are entitled or obliged to do so pursuant to applicable law.
Tank & Rast transmits personal data to third parties only if and to the extent this is necessary for performing a contract or for billing purposes (the legal basis for the transmission in this case is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR), if we have obtained your prior consent (the legal basis for the transmission in this case is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR), or if we are legally obliged to do so by applicable law.
The collection and processing of registered users’ personal data
Some services provided by Tank & Rast are only available to registered users. To register, the following data is required:
- Email address
Collection and processing of personal data in case of customer complaints
In the event of shared feedback and/or potential customer complaints, Tank & Rast collects the name and any information required to make contact alongside the precise information regarding the feedback or complaint (nature, place, time). The provision of details relating to one communication method (email address, postal address or telephone number) is sufficient to make contact. Should you voluntarily provide additional communication methods for contacting you, these shall also be stored. Tank & Rast will only store these data for the processing of your feedback and/or your complaint and will only pass these on to the operator of the location affected. Such data are only used for the processing of the feedback and/or customer complaint and to improve the services provided by Tank & Rast, its associated companies and the location operators.
Collection and Processing of personal data when using the WebSite
When using the WebSite, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. When you visit the WebSite, we collect the following information that is technically necessary for us to enable you to visit the WebSite and to ensure stability and security (the legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 sent. 1 lit. f GDPR):
- IP address (temporary)
- Date and time of website use
- Internet address accessed (URL)
- Browser type
- If applicable, date, time and content of error messages
We evaluate this data for statistical purposes only. A person-related evaluation does not take place. Temporary storage of your IP address is necessary to enable delivery of the WebSite to your end device. For this, the IP address of the user must remain stored for the duration of the session. The data is stored in log files to ensure the functionality of the WebSite. In addition, the data serves us to optimize the WebSite and to ensure the security of our information technology systems. These purposes also constitute our legitimate interests for the data processing pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR.
The data will be deleted as soon as it is no longer necessary to achieve the purpose for which it was collected. In the case of the collection for the provision of the WebSite, this is the case when the respective session has ended. If the data is stored in log files, it will be deleted by 7 days at the latest. Further storage is possible, however, in this case the IP addresses are deleted or alienated, so that an assignment of the calling client is no longer possible.
Tank & Rast will only use the email address provided to register with Tank & Rast to send information relating to Tank & Rast and its services if you have expressly consented to receive emails from Tank & Rast through clicking the corresponding box when registering.
In addition, we may also offer you to subscribe to free newsletter on our WebSite or via our services. In this case the data entered by you into the subscription form, which in any case is the e-mail address provided by you, will be transferred to us.
For the subscription to our newsletters we use the so-called double opt-in procedure. This means that immediately after the subscription to our newsletter you will receive a verification e-mail by means of which we will ask you to confirm your subscription. If case the confirmation is granted, we will store your e-mail address as well as any other data provided by you in addition, if any, until you unsubscribe from the newsletter. In order to prevent any misuse, we also save the IP address from which the link provided in the verification e-mail has been accessed as well the time of the access.
Legal basis for the processing of data after subscription to the newsletter is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR. The collection of the e-mail address is necessary in order to send the newsletter to the subscribers.
You may revoke your consent to receiving the newsletter at any time with effect for the future and unsubscribe from the newsletter by clicking on the relevant link provided in each newsletter or by sending an e-mail to kundenkontakt(at)tank.rast.de.
We deploy technical and organizational security measures to protect your personal data from being manipulated unintentionally or intentionally, lost, destroyed or accessed by unauthorized persons. Our technical and organizational measures are continuously reviewed and revised in line with the latest state of technology.
etracker Web analytics
For marketing and optimization purposes we deploy services provided by etracker GmbH, Hamburg, Germany on our WebSite. Cookies may be deployed for this purpose. Cookies are small text files that are locally saved in the temporary Internet browser storage of site visitors. Cookies allow the Internet browser to be recognized. The data generated by using etracker Web analytics is solely processed and stored in Germany so that the strict national and European data protection legislation applies.
The legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR. IP addresses will be anonymized by etracker as early as possible and registration or device identifiers will be converted to a unique key which, however, cannot be linked to an individual person.
You may object to the collection and processing of data by etracker at any time. In order to do so, you can set an opt-out cookie using the following link: www.etracker.de/privacy
For further information please read etracker’s data privacy statement available at www.etracker.de/privacy
Our WebSite may contain hyperlinks to the web pages of third parties. Tank & Rast shall have no liability for the contents of such web pages and does not make representations about or endorse such web pages or their contents as its own. The respective provider or operator of these external websites is always responsible for their content. The linked websites were checked at the time of linking for possible violations of law. Illegal contents were not recognizable. A permanent control of the linked pages is unreasonable without concrete evidence of a violation. Upon notification of violations, we will remove such links immediately.
To the extent we process any personal data related to you, you are entitled to the following rights:
- Right to Information
- You have the right to request a confirmation from us whether we process personal data related to you.
- If this is the case, you are entitled to request the following information from us:
- the purposes of the processing;
- the categories of personal data that are processed;
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data has been disclosed or is still being disclosed;
- where possible, the intended period for which the personal data is stored or, if not possible, the criteria for the establishment of this period;
- the existence of the right to rectify or delete personal data of the data subject or the right to limit the processing by the controller or a right of objection against this processing;
- the existence of a right of repeal with a regulatory authority;
- where the personal data are not collected from the data subject, any available information as to their source.
Furthermore, you are entitled to a right of access to information about whether your personal data have been sent to a third country or an international organisation. Insofar as this is the case, you also have the right to receive information about the appropriate guarantees in connection to the transfer of the data pursuant to Art. 46 GDPR.
Right to Rectify
You have the right to request from us the immediate rectification of any inaccurate personal data as well as the completion of any incomplete personal data relating to you. In this case, we will immediately rectify your personal data.
Right to Limit the Processing
You have the right to request from us the limitation of your personal data if one of the following requirements is given:
- You have challenged the accuracy of your personal data, and this is for a period that enables the us to verify the accuracy of your personal data.
- The processing is illegal and you decline the deletion of your personal data and instead request limiting its use.
- We no longer require your personal data for the purposes of the processing, you, however, require the data for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims, or
- You have filed an objection to the processing in accordance to article 21 para. 1 GDPR, and it is still undetermined whether our legitimate reasons as controller outweigh yours as the data subject.
- Where processing has been restricted, such personal data shall, with the exception of storage, only be processed with your consent or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims or for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of important public interest of the Union or of a Member State.
If the processing of your personal data has been restricted in accordance with the above requirements, we will immediately notify you before the restriction is lifted.
Right to Deletion
You have the right to request from us that your personal data is promptly deleted provided one of the following reasons pertains and if the processing is not necessary:
- Your personal data is recorded for such purposes or processed in another manner for which it is no longer necessary.
- In case the processing of the personal data is based on Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR, you revoke your consent on which the processing is based.
- You file an objection against the processing in accordance with article 21 section 1 of the GDPR, and there are no predominant legitimate reasons for the processing, or you file an objection against the processing in accordance with article 21 section 2 of the GDPR.
- Your personal data was unlawfully processed.
- The deletion of your personal data is necessary for the fulfilment of a legal obligation .
A right to deletion does not exist, if the processing is necessary
- for exercising the right of freedom of expression and information;
- for compliance with a legal obligation which requires processing by law or for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise ;
- for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
- Right of appeal to a supervisory authority
Without prejudice to any other remedy, you have the right of appeal to a competent supervisory authority if you believe that the processing of your personal data violates applicable data protection law.
Right to Revocation of consent
If and to the extent the processing of your personal data is based on your consent pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a of the GDPR, you may revoke your granted consent at any time with effect for the future by sending an email to kundenkontakt(at)tank.rast.de.
Data Protection Officer
All inquiries, requests and declarations as to the use of personal data can be send to our data protection officer using the following contact data:
intersoft consulting services AG
Beim Strohhause 17, 20097 Hamburg
Telefon: +49 221 421 014 55
Mobil: +49 160 972 273 21
This data privacy statement will be amended from time to time. The date of the last amendment is given below.